Do you have 3 or more years experience in an IT Infrastructure Architecture role and do you want to work with the latest cloud technologies?
If you are, Cloudar is looking for you….
You’ll be able to work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture comprised of motivated employees pushing innovative ideas.
Still interested? Read on …
A typical day at Cloudar
As a Cloud & DevOps Architect you will collaborate closely with our presales- and engineering team to design robust AWS infrastructure resilient to failure.
You’ll fit in if you:
- are able to partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers, drive AWS adoption and revenue.
- are an AWS evangelist. Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS.
- are able to establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- are willing to participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
- can conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
- can author or contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, etc.
- can present sessions at AWS and industry conferences.
Things we play with
• Amazon Web Services (obviously)
• CloudCheckr, New Relic, CloudWatch …
• Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins,…
• Ruby, Python, PHP…
• Various OS’es: CentOS, Ubuntu, RedHat, and yes even Windows
• Networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
• Different database technologies, including SQL, MySQL, DynamoDB and NoSQL databases
• Web platforms like Drupal, Intershop, Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager, …
What can you expect?
We won’t leave you hanging. You’ll get the support you need to develop yourself, but we do expect you to be able to work independently. Your coworkers are savvy, innovative, and (at least in our opinion) pretty funny. And, while we may seem laid-back when you meet us, just wait until you see us at work!
Of course you’ll get:
• A competitive salary in relation to your professional experience
• Stuff to do your work and play: Laptop, Smartphone…
• Company car with fuel card
• Health insurance
• Work@Home possibilities
• Training & Education