We have an immediate opening for a Cloud Sales Representative who will help us drive revenue growth through large complex customer engagements to help meet company objectives and strategies.
As an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, our certified AWS and DevOps engineers create competitive advantage and lasting value for our clients. Come be a part of an award-winning collaborative AWS consulting team.
Still interested? Read on …
A typical day at Cloudar
What you will do (including but not limited to the following) :
• Drive revenue growth with large, complex customer accounts while ensuring revenue and profitability objectives and the Company’s strategic goals are met.
• Develop a pipeline of opportunities, forecast accurately and achieve/exceed revenue targets and client goals on a quarterly and annual basis
• Develop and execute detailed account plans in support of revenue targets and Company business plans for assigned account(s).
• Ensure all customer quotes and orders are accurate and follow the Company’s sales processes.
• Develop and update account sales forecasts for products based on customer requirements.
• Build successful and long-term relationships with clients
• Provide strong customer services skills, listen to customer needs and translate requirements into SOW’s with Technical support from Solution Architects
• Follow up with customers to facilitate testimonials/case studies/conference talks with marketing.
• Work together with the management team, pre-sales engineers and the Chief Operational Excellence in a cohesive responsible manner at all times
Things we play with
• Amazon Web Services (obviously)
• CloudCheckr, New Relic, CloudWatch …
• Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins,…
• Ruby, Python, PHP…
• Various OS’es: CentOS, Ubuntu, RedHat, and yes even Windows
• Networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
• Different database technologies, including SQL, MySQL, DynamoDB and NoSQL databases
• Web platforms like Drupal, Intershop, Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager, …
What can you expect?
We won’t leave you hanging. You’ll get the support you need to develop yourself, but we do expect you to be able to work independently. Your coworkers are savvy, innovative, and (at least in our opinion) pretty funny. And, while we may seem laid-back when you meet us, just wait until you see us at work!
Of course you’ll get:
• A competitive salary in relation to your professional experience
• Stuff to do your work and play: Laptop, Smartphone…
• Company car with fuel card
• Health insurance
• Work@Home possibilities
• Training & Education