Do you have 2 or more years of experience in managing customer projects and guaranteeing successful service delivery?
If you are, Cloudar is looking for you…
You’ll be able to work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture comprised of motivated employees pushing innovative ideas.
Still interested? Read on …
A typical day at Cloudar
High-level responsibilities include: Managing all service delivery activities for a wide range of our customers. This includes all engineering deliverables for pre-sales opportunities as well as overall project planning and execution. The position will work closely with the pre-sales team to track, build, and present engineering business proposals. Additionally, this position will also work with DevOps team to ensure the solution(s) are rolled-out per the Statement of Work or project plan.
Candidate must have a customer-centric approach which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the client experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of service delivery including project portfolio management, project delivery, service tickets, SoW creation activities, and customer service
• Provide a world-class customer service experience on all client engagements
• Accountable for managing client service delivery expectations and satisfaction
• Provide reports and manage metrics related to AWS usage, billing and service tickets
• Maintain a professional services forecast in conjunction with Sales/Pre-sales and work closely with your fellow Project- & Service Delivery Manager to optimize staffing and resource utilization.
• Provide basic project management support on all projects in accordance with delivery model
• Accurately track engineering deliverables/next-steps for pre-sales opportunities in coordination with Sales/Pre-sales and the Chief Operational Excellence
• Regularly communicate to management regarding the status of specific opportunities or project deliverables
• Assign work, set priorities, and provide guidance in the completion of tasks and deliverables
• Manage complex technical projects consisting of numerous interdependent work tracks and spanning multiple business units and portfolios
• Manage the development and maintenance of the overall project plan
• Be responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones
• Responsible for maintaining and reporting on metrics for the market service delivery portfolio
• Provide leadership and oversight on various projects of a complex nature
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project
• Identify and monitor project risks
• Technical background is an asset
• Effectively deal with difficult situations and politically charged environments
Things we play with
• Amazon Web Services (obviously)
• CloudCheckr, New Relic, CloudWatch …
• Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins,…
• Ruby, Python, PHP…
• Various OS’es: CentOS, Ubuntu, RedHat, and yes even Windows
• Networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
• Different database technologies, including SQL, MySQL, DynamoDB and NoSQL databases
• Web platforms like Drupal, Intershop, Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager, …
What can you expect?
We won’t leave you hanging. You’ll get the support you need to develop yourself, but we do expect you to be able to work independently. Your coworkers are savvy, innovative, and (at least in our opinion) pretty funny. And, while we may seem laid-back when you meet us, just wait until you see us at work!
Of course you’ll get:
• A competitive salary in relation to your professional experience
• Stuff to do your work and play: Laptop, Smartphone…
• Company car with fuel card
• Health insurance
• Work@Home possibilities
• Training & Education